Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, January 31, 2011

#22- Sick

Tuesday January 25, 2011: Today is Fate Day. I woke up not feeling too hot, got ready for my shower, got in the bathroom and started throwing up :(. It was nasty. Just to give you a really gross thought about it, the night before I ate some pizza and red velvet cake. So feeling like you know what, we picked up the other guys in Shaffer and got to the church. By this time I've thrown up twice, both times it was all the water that I've had. "Thats it!! I'm not going to drink any more water!!," I looked horrible. My new companion is Elder Turley he's a really cool guy. After dropping off Shaffer we went home. There I slept for 15 hours till the next morning. On Wednesday I felt great!!!

Thursday January 27, 2011 & Friday January 28, 2011: I was having back and leg pain. Horrible week so far. The pain wasn't external it was internal. It felt like my bones were in pain. Last time I felt it I was having growing pains. I don't want to get any taller.

Sunday January 30, 2011: Kevin, an investigator on date, came to church!!! It was awesome. We were so happy. He's pretty excited for his baptismal date. I'm Super stoked for it. Danielle's grandpa is in the hospital so we went to see him cuz everybody was sick. He is an awesome 85 year old man. We saw him on Thursday because sister Bazzel asked us to come by. He told us, while we were there (just elder Turley and I), that he just got back from Florida yesterday and that he was there for like 5 days by himself. We saw him 3 days ago and he wasn't in Florida but SHHHH!!! he doesn't know that;). Your mind wonders when you're that old. He is really cool.

Sorry I haven't had any crazy stories lately. I'll get one sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment