Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, January 3, 2011

I already have a Jesus!

We've been teaching a lot of less active lessons due to our lack of Investigators but we've also taught some of the ones that we have. So everything is still good:)

I do have one story of something that happened that I thought was hilarious:

- I was on an exchange with Elder Kirkman in Westland. We went to one of their less active members but he wasn't home so we started to tract part of that street. We came to this one house and I did the door approach.

"Hello, How are you today?" I said.

"What do you want!!!" He barked.

"We are missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and we are out today sharing a message about Jesus Christ and the love that he has for us...." He cut me off.

"What do you want?" he asked again.

"We are sharing a message about Jesus Christ." I stated again.

"Well I already have a Jesus, its called Coca Cola." He yelled as he shut the door.

Just a funny thing that happened, I think it made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment