Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, January 10, 2011

#20- 20 Weeks Already?

Wow can you believe that I've been out for 20 weeks?!?!? Its gone by super fast.

Well once again its been a week with not that many fun and exciting things to share, but we have been teaching a lot of lessons to our less active group because our investigator list is getting smaller. But it's ok because we are still looking for new ones! We taught 3 investigator lessons this week and 19 less active member lessons. It's just as great to see some of our less active people wanting to come back to church.
Cindy, one of our less active members, has been coming to church every week for a few weeks now. She expressed that she's going to come to church every week. We've been teaching her and her kids once a week and she's making a lot of progress, which is awesome! Her mom, also less active, has been coming to church with her as well! It's great to see how the spirit works with people.

We've been tracting a lot this week and as a result we've found four potential investigators. We are praying and hoping that they will still be interested when we see them this week.

As far as crazy stories this last week, like the "Coca Cola Jesus Guy", I dont have any, or that I can remember. Dang I need to write down if something happened just in case if I forget. With all the stuff that I'm doing it's hard to remember. But I'm positive nothing crazy happened this last week.

I'll keep my eyes open for something to share next week, how's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment