Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, January 24, 2011

#22- Lots of Lessons

WOW!!! The weeks just fly by!!! It's crazy, and I love it!

Monday January 17, 2011: So I know that I alredy said something for this day but I forgot to say, while in Downtown Detroit we got to ride on the People Mover. It's like the Lightrail, kinda. It's one track with a few different cabs, 50 cents to ride and you're suspended like 2 stories up or something like that(15 feet maybe). Then the Auto Show, super cool.

We taught a lot of people this week it was really nice. We had 3 investigator lessons. Two of them were on Saturday January 22, 2011: We were on exchanges, Elder Kirkman came here to Livonia. Like I said, two of our investigator lessons were today and guess what? We got them both on date. They are both shooting for Febuary 26. I hope all goes well:) Later this evening we got our FATE call, transfers........I'm staying in Livonia and Elder Fogth is leaving. I don't know where he's going, but we'll find out on Tuesday.

Nothing much happened except for teaching people on the other days. We've been pretty busy lately. I think that's one reason the week went by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment