Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, January 3, 2011

I'll leave it at that.

Monday December 20, 2010: Aside from being Preparation Day we went to Sister Moratz house and Dedicated it for her. It was a new experience. Also today is the Winter Solstice.

Tuesday December 21, 2010: Nothing to exciting, Shontae wanted us to come over to teach her something and also celebrate the rest of the Winter Solstice (its over at Midnight) It was another thing that was new and exciting.

Wednesday December 22, 2010: Most of the Day was spent at the Mission wide Christmas party, It was really great. Lots of musical numbers and some service and spirit. This evening we stopped by a potential that we tracted into yesterday and apparently she moved and didn't live there anymore. She moved in one day.

Friday December 24, 2010: Christmas Eve. Lots of appointments today. I’m not going to get in to detail but it was lots of fun.

Saturday December 25, 2010: Christmas Day. We went to the Beauchamp's house for breakfast and stayed for presents. They got me a really sweet Tie. It may be my favorite one right now. We also got a stocking From the ward, one of those 4 foot ones full of a bunch of stuff and junk food that I don’t need. I then got to call home!!!! It was GREAT, I'll leave it at that.

Thank you everyone who sent something to me this Christmas, It really made my Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment