Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#21- Missionaries Can Go Sledding!

Had a really cool week!!!

Monday January 10, 2011: After our Preparation Day time, we went to a funeral. It's my second one out here and I didn't know the person. I've only been out for 4 1/2 weeks, that's kinda crazy if you ask me.

Thursday January 13, 2011: We were getting ready to teach Danielle when she called and said, "I'm stranded at my parent's house. My car won't start!" So we went to The Bazzell's house and helped Danielle jump her car which eventualy worked. After we taught her, we used our break time to go sledding! It was AWESOME!!!! I'm sending another card home soon so you can see the videos I got from it. I built a jump at the bottom of the hill. It was super hard to get the sled to go straight, but after many failed attempts I finally went off of it a few times. It was small but super fun!:)

Saturday January 15, 2011: We went to teach Kevin tonight and when we got there he let us in. There was someone else there too, her name is Ann. Ann and her husband moved in and are Kevin & Ilura's new roommates. Ann sat in the lesson as we taught the Restoration. Half way through the lesson Ann's husband got home and sat in the rest of the lesson. At the end all three of them accepted the commitment to read and pray. Hope this is a good turn around point:)

Monday January 17, 2011: The reason that I didn't email yesterday is becaues I was super busy. We went to the Auto Show!!! It was super awesome. We saw tons of the new 2011 models and some 2012 ones. It was amazing. I got to see some of my dream cars too!!! Mercedes Benz AMG SLS, Mazda RX8, and Hyundai Genesis Coupe. After the car show we went to Greek town for lunch. Fun day, spent it all in Downtown Detroit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment