Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, May 2, 2011

#35- Straight Edges

I'm still in Livonia. They are supposed to move me today but said it might not happen. I'm kinda tired of waiting but there's nothing I can really do.

This has been a cool yet depressing week. I'll start with the bad news.

William was supposed to be baptized on Saturday (April 30). Sunday April 24th was the last time that we've heard from him. We've called, texted, and went to his house and we have had no answer. He didn't get baptized, and as of right now we have no idea what's going on with him.

The good news is that we had 14 long hours in Specialized Training Meetings. It was very spiritual. More good news, we taught Carol, a member's friend, and put her on date for May 28th. Oh we also did exchanges, Elder Kitchen and I stayed in Livonia, Elder Seymore came with us, and Elder Lewis went to Westland. That was a fun party!!! Another cool thing is that I got a straight edge razor, it's pretty cool I used it for the first time today, I got nicked a few times, it's not bad though. There is a guy at the Barber Shop here where we get free hair cuts that said if we get one (straight edge) he'd teach us how to use them. So we did and he taught us how to use them. I'll get better at it. Don't worry I won't die from using it. I know how dangerous they can be.

I don't know what's going to happen, if I get moved today or not. If I stay that would be cool. If I go that would be cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment