Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, April 25, 2011

#34- Almost to Ferndale

This last week has been a good one. As you may know I got transferred on Tuesday to Ferndale, but here I am still in Livonia because they still have not found an apartment for my companion and I. Living in a trio is pretty fun. It's hard to party with 2, but it's always a party with 3. Don't worry we are being good. I have been showing the other missionaries around, Elder Kitchen and Elder Lewis. They are pretty cool, but I still want to go to Ferndale.

William is getting Baptized on Saturday April 30th at 5pm. I hope that if I go to Ferndale before then that I can come back for that. I'm so excited for him, he has learned so much.

Other than that it has been a pretty normal week. Introducing the new guys to everybody.

As far as Elder Turley, He went home on Wednesday. So sad :(

Sorry it's not much, I'll have more when I go to Ferndale I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment