Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, September 27, 2010

Waterford, Michigan

OK, so like I said last message, Im here in Michigan and im loving it so far.
I live in Waterford, Michigan and its awesome here. I am in the Clarkston area and I go to the Clarkston ward. Everybody in the ward is very nice and yeaterday being my first Sunday they were all very welcoming. I have been feed by members every day sence I've been here which is great because I don't have to cook for myself that much yet and the food is really good, the bad thing about it is that its hard to see any results from the workouts Elder Attwood has been making me do. But i am eatting food and Im surviving so thats the best part.
The weather here has been worse that home. Last week was good and not to hot and thats how half the week went, then mid-week i just got super cold, so the weather is more moody than California, But I still like it....so far. Im taking more pictures on my camera so I'll try to send it out soon.

We have taught a few people this week and they have all been super friendly. I think my favorite investigator is Brandon. He lives in the same apartment complex that we do. He is black and he calls us his 'brothers' and 'Elder Homies', its pertty funny and awesome. we went to teach him a few days ago and we got his friend Fa to be an investigator (awesome!!!). We went back yesterday but he forgot so we are going back on Wednesday.

Today for P-day we are going to go play Frisbie Golf and I'm super stoked for that. Its been awhile sence I've played.
Hope you all have a great week and I'll send more adventures next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Elder Aufdermauer. I hope you got my last message. If not, here it is:
    "Hello, Elder Aufdermauer, and thank you so much for sharing your messages with all of us! I sure miss you, and I wish you the best of luck!! I'm so sorry to hear that you got sick while at the MTC!!! There is NO time to be sick, and it is no fun! I am also sorry that I had NO chance of giving you a hug before you went into the MTC. Oh well, I will just have to wait until 2 years passes through! In other words, for 2 years to come and go!! Before I know it, 2 years will go very fast!!! Your family and I love you, and I hope for the very best for you. Work hard, and God will bless you, Elder Aufdermauer! Keep up the good work, and I will see you later.

    YOUR COUSIN
    RON ROBERTS"

    ReplyDelete