Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 3

Hey Everybody,

I leave the MTC on Monday. I have to be at the travel office here at the MTC at 4am for my 7am flight and I arrive in Detroit around 1pm.

We got go to the temple again, and it was really awesome!

I've been learning so much here and I'm a sad to be leaving so soon because I want to learn more, but I know that I'll learn so much more when I'm out in the field. We just had another TE (teaching evaluation) today. My companion and I sit down and work with a teacher to get help with things. One of the problems my companion and I have is that I tend to dominate the conversation (my comp is a little shy and doesn't talk) but we’re working on it. We also have TA’s (teaching appointment) periodically. This is when we are assigned an "investigator" and we go teach them. It has been such an uplifting experience, even though they aren't real investigators. One of the Guys we had, his name is George and the second time we meet with him I invited him to get Baptized and he said yes. It was so cool doing that I just hope I’m ready when it comes to the real stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment