Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, August 8, 2011

#49-

Sorry to say, but not much has happened this week. I'll try to get the good stuff for you.

Monday night 6pm (Aug 1) - Wednesday morning 11am (Aug 3) I was on an exchange with Elder Hunt. He goes home in 6 days. Our exchange was really good we got a lot of work done and had a bunch of fun. He hasn't taken many pictures on his mission so I got a lot taken when I was with him. Hopefully I'll be able to send Christian and Molly my current SD card soon so that you can all bug them about seeing some of the cool pictures that I have.

Thursday August 4, 2011: We had an apartment inspection. We passed with flying colors. Everything is now super clean, it feels great.

Saturday August 6, 2011: This was one of the best days. We were doing Arise Detroit at our church building. We were giving out backpacks and school supplies to a bunch of children. It was so cool to see their happy faces. I got to wear one of the Mormon Helping Hands Vests, that was cool too. Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera so I didn't get any pictures of the day.

That's about it for the week. Sorry about the shortness of this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment