Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#57 1/2- Companions

I was so busy on Monday when I was emailing that I forgot to tell you that Elder Buahin was getting transferred.

My new companion is Elder Lewis, he's the same Elder Lewis that came out with me from the MTC and he's the same Elder Lewis that I served with for 3 weeks with Elder Kitchen in Livonia when they were looking for an apartment in Ferndale. It's cool that we get to serve together again.

I was thinking about companions earlier, I've had 6 official companions and 5 unofficial companions. A total of 11! Next to each one is how long I've served with them.

Official Unofficial
Attwood (6 weeks) Kitchen (3 weeks)
Fogth (3 months) Lewis (3 weeks)
Turley (3 months) Jones (1 week)
Adair (4 months) Elder Pickett (to be determined)
Buahin (6 weeks) Sister Pickett (to be determined)
Lewis (to be determined)

Its cool. I'm still in Dearborn, just to make that still known.

No comments:

Post a Comment