Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, July 18, 2011

#46- Golf

I don't really have to much for you this week.

Monday July 11, 2011: My golf experience, par was 36 and I got 67...not all that great. My view on golf has changed so much since I actually got to play. It's not as boring as I thought it to be. I would love to learn more with anybody when I get home.

Thursday July 14, 2011: Elder Adair went to the temple today for his 1 year mark so I got to go on an exchange with Elder Welch. You may remember him from my first area. We had a fun time. While we were in Detroit, I found an American flag. The really cool thing about it is that it has 48 stars on it! Sorry Hawaii and Alaska. It was just laying there in the grass in front of an abandoned school. No I didn't go in it. I'm assuming that some kids got it and then ditched it.

Friday July 15, 2011: At 6 pm we were leaving a members house from dinner and we passed 2 kids. They yelled "Do a catwalk." For those of you who are wondering "What's a catwalk?" most of us know it as a wheelie, but a catwalk is doing a wheelie for a long time. So Elder Adair pops up into a wheelie looses control turns his handlebars vertically and comes down, he bails and bends his rim, no possible way to get it trued. Smooth. We walked to the Bowen's, right down the street and got a ride home. Makes me glad that I didn't bend my rim.

That's about all I got for this week its been really slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment