Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, July 11, 2011

#45- Yay Miracles!

This has been a very interesting week.

Monday July 4, 2011: Because we didn't go to the Zoo last week we went today. It was really cool. The Detroit Zoo has a really cool Polar Bear Exhibit, I think it was my favorite part. We also payed the 4 extra bucks and did the Dinosaur Exhibit, complete with fake mechanical dinosaurs.

Friday July 8, 2011: We were riding east on State Fair, and some girl was waving people down to buy some drinks to help her pay for something for school. I had the prompting to stop and buy a drink, long story short we talked to her for about 10 min and she said that she wants a Book of Mormon, that's a small miracle. Later that day we went and saw Rita and she said that she doesn't want to be baptized any more because she doesn't want to get married to her boyfriend or kick him out. She said that she won't be coming to church on Sunday. We told her that she is always welcome to come to church. Today was also the day that Derek and Janel took us to dinner, it was really cool to see them. Riley and Audry are so big and super cute.

Sunday July 10, 2011: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANNA!!! Rita came to church! That tells me she's not done with us yet. Also the less active family that we've been working with, the Goff's came to church for the 4th time, if I heard correctly they are now reactivated! It's so great to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ change the lives around us.

Monday July 11, 2011: Nothing too exciting is going on today. Actually, I lied I'm going golfing for the first time. It's time to see how much I suck. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment