Richard's Mission Address

Elder Richard Aufdermauer
Michigan Detroit Mission
33505 State St. Ste. 101
Farmington, MI 48335

Monday, April 11, 2011

#32- Anticipation

I have some bad news. This week was not very eventful, so once again this is a very boring update.

Nothing has been different from our regular teaching appointments except a lot of cancellations this week. Nothing awesome or crazy has happened. I don't know how I'm going to be able to revive this email from being super dead, but I'll try.

As you all may know, we spend time every week with Brother Allan, super awesome man. His son, Larry, came over when we were there and was so thankful of all the things we do for his dad, he bought us Tiger tickets for Tuesdays game(Tuesday meaning tomorrow), the next day we realized that we can't go because Elder Turley has his MRI scheduled at the same time :( we had to tell him that we were sorry and hope that he can sell them.

This is the last week until transfers on Tuesday of next week. I have no clue what will happen. I think I'm going to a new area, but at the same time I can stay because they want us in areas longer. I may stay if Elder Turley's MRI turns out bad cuz he my have to go home. We are both anticipating what will happen.

I dont have anything else for you. But I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment